OPTION NO. 1: Only want to come out and walk “Hand-in-Hand” with us and be part of the Buddy Walk-2023 festivities? No charge, no worries. Just click on the link below, skip all that you don’t need, and sign up as a “Supporting Walker.” Welcome, and thanks for your support. Click here to go directly to the sign up sheet: Supporting https://dsosn.org/blog/events/buddy-walk-2023/
OPTION NO. 2: In addition to Option No. 1 above, Do you want to support the cause by purchasing a T-shirt, Lunch Ticket, Raffle Ticket, etc.? Then see your very appealing choices below:
- Only want a T-shirt? Each adult T-shirt is $30
- Youth T-shirts are $20 each
- Want to go for the “Bundle“?: One T-shirt (adult or youth); one lunch ticket; wrist-band to slides/bouncers/children play area; face-painting, and a grand prize (80 inch TV) raffle ticket…$50 per adult, $40 per child (12 years and under)
- Are you a person who is diagnosed with Down syndrome, then this is your day! Each person with Down syndrome gets “The Bundle” (except the raffle ticket)…FREE OF CHARGE!
CLICK HERE to register if you are a person with Down syndrome.
OPTION NO. 3: Do you want to create a team and have your family members, friends, and supporters walk with you and cheer you on? Then this is the option for you! See all the fun stuff that you can do as a team leader below:
- Creating a team: This allows you to bring all your friends/family members together, and use their combined efforts to achieve your fundraising goal. The best part is that no team can be too big or too small. You can also share the link of your team’s fundraising page and encourage others to register and join in helping you to reach your goal, and at the same time, to spread the message of “Inclusion For All.”
- Every $40 raised by a team, the team leader can select one team member who is participating in the walk to get a T-shirt and a lunch ticket.
- If the team leader wants to go for the “BUNDLE,” (one T-shirt, one lunch ticket, a grand prize raffle ticket, and a wrist band for each member participating in the walk), then the cost would be $50 per person.
- Individuals may elect to purchase their T-shirt, lunch ticket, raffle ticket, and wrist band at the event (prices for individual items will be posted at the event).
- Click here to join an existing team: